THE AWFUL TRUTH ABOUT THE HAGFISH CHRONICLES

This is not an informative blog regarding the hagfish. It is, instead, an autobiographical work by me, Ann Murray. I am not a fish. Sorry. This in one form or other, is the story of my mishaps, and also, some of my haps. Fair and Balanced and all that.

YOU ARE A VICTIM OF THE RULES YOU LIVE BY

YOU ARE A VICTIM OF THE RULES YOU LIVE BY
JENNY HOLZER

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

See this man at once!

I found a good one. Very smart and funny. Too perceptive for comfort. Who needs comfort?

A Numpty Speaketh

Also see The Scots Word of the Week

Don't be shy, click on the links.

2 comments:

Jesuz said...

Hey! Thanks for the commpliments again :) and yeah I realized that you have a lot of blogs, and it's cooL!
Also, thanks for upadting your bookmark I didn't even know you added me! I'm flattered!
Hope you doing great and have an awesome day!

Small Blue Thing said...

You're very missed in the Blogosphere, dear. C'mon, we're expectating!!! :)