THE AWFUL TRUTH ABOUT THE HAGFISH CHRONICLES

This is not an informative blog regarding the hagfish. It is, instead, an autobiographical work by me, Ann Murray. I am not a fish. Sorry. This in one form or other, is the story of my mishaps, and also, some of my haps. Fair and Balanced and all that.

YOU ARE A VICTIM OF THE RULES YOU LIVE BY

YOU ARE A VICTIM OF THE RULES YOU LIVE BY
JENNY HOLZER

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Rachmaninov Had Big Hands

This gem came to me from my sister, Alma Rands, jewelry designer and maker extraordinaire. Blessings on your head sistah!

Enjoy!

Presentation by:HirnW


4 comments:

Martin said...

That is actually quite amusing. I do love it when someone manages to combine playing the piano with comedy.

You should look into Tim Minchin, an Australian artist (I shudder to say comedian) who is a virtuoso piano player to boot.

Hagfish said...

Good morning Martin,
Thanks for dropping by.

Your tip re Tim Minchin is appreciated.

I read your letter to your ex wife. Very beautiful.

So many things break my heart these days, that letter is added to the list.

Flourish Martin. I wish you joy.

Regards,
Hagfish

Martin said...

Your words are too kind, but I'll thank you for them nonetheless.

So ... yeah.

But seriously, Tim Minchin.

Hagfish said...

Hey Martin...no such thing as too kind.

Okay, as soon as I can, I'll explore Tim Minchin.

I wonder how Tim would feel about that one...

There's explore, and there's explore. ;-)
Best,
Ann